Friday, October 3, 2008

Live Out Loud!




You see God is longing to reveal His love to us and simply fellowship with His kids, which inturn causes a burning message on the inside of us, that can't help but ignite everyone we come in contact with. The secret to success in every area of our lives, is HIM. Hangout with God and you will be launched into your destiny. You will be at the right place at the right time and meet the right people, meant to run this race with you. You will be bold and fear free, because you know who you are in Christ. No one and nothing can stop you from accomplishing God's perfect will. So dream, dream so big and so loud, that every fiber of your being screams of why you were created. Expect God's best and never settle for anything less! God has made you His righteousness and this is the only way you, a child of God, can truly live!





Right now I am learning and I am growing and there are times when I don't know what I am doing, I don't know where I am walking or even how to walk. But I always have to trust that God has my best interest in mind. And I will fall and mess up but it is really up to me whether or not I choose to keep walking. There are times that I feel like there is no one in the world that can relate to me but it is in those times of loneliness that I can draw close to God. And there are times that I feel like I am broken and there is nothing left in me but God looks at me and sees me as an instrument that can still be played.


The true keys in life are to learn, unlearn and relearn!


Maranda






2 comments:

Life Happens said...

You have been tagged! Check out my latest blog.

Life Happens..

Chase said...

Hi Maranda,
Stumbled across your blog, and couldn't help but comment. Thanks for sharing.

I think that place where you "don't know what you're doing" is a great place to be in.

I love your life keys: "Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn"
Mark Twain said something similar.

I think it's important to acknowledge that Jesus said His path brings sufferings, too. Sometimes in those roughpatches of my life, I forget that sometimes it's HIS will that brought me there. And even that trial is still the best thing for me.


Sorry for the rant, hope to read more.
-Chase